Friday, August 17, 2007

Welcome to BPO Express

Welcome to my blog, BPO Express. My name is Peter Ransome and I have spent my entire career designing and implementing information management solutions that improve productivity and reduce costs while aiding in compliance. My goal is to create a place where information can be posted and shared regarding the exciting fast moving arena of business process outsourcing. I currently am President of the North Carolina chapter of AIIM and also am a past executive board member and Chairman of the Professinal Advisory Council. My experiance spans telco, healthcare, govt, manufacturing, financial, non-profit, and insurance industries.

This Blog will disccuss education, best practices, industry news, leading technology, case studies, rumors, and "killer applications". (wildly successful implementations and re-engineering)

My education credential include BA's in Business Mgt, Computer Science with Masters and Laureatte designation from AIIM in Informmation Technology, Electronic Records Mgt, and am a Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA +).

I am currently Chief Marketing Officer for a company I co-founded known as Active Data Services, Inc. I speak at a variety of AIIM, TAWPI, NCHICA, NCHIMA, and Schima events and have also presened at On-Demand and Explore regarding variable data output strategies and best practices.

Thanks

Peter

No comments: